This report and the associated excel database track quarterly KPIs, including revenue (servce/total), ARPU, CAPEX and EBITDA for over 141 global cellular network operators and provides short term forecasts up to Q4 2012. Numerical results in the report are presented in a comprehensible graphical style with granularity levels varying from a global level to a specific operators within a country. Figures from the report can be used to track investment opportunities and market behavior besides sizing and segmenting the global cellular networks market.
Table of Contents
0. Introduction and Methodology 1. Section 1: Top Ten Operators 1.1 Top 10 Worldwide Operators by Revenue 1.2 Top 10 Worldwide Operators by CAPEX 1.3 Top 10 Worldwide Operators by EBITDA 1.4 Top 10 Worldwide Operators by ARPU 1.5 Top 10 Regional Operators 1.5.1 Africa 1.5.2 Asia Pacific 1.5.3 Eastern Europe 1.5.4 Latin and Central America 1.5.5 Middle East 1.5.6 North America 1.5.7 Western Europe 2. Section 2: KPI Summary by Individual Operator 2.1 Africa Regional Operators 2.2 Asia Pacific Regional Operators 2.3 Eastern Europe Regional Operators 2.4 Latin and Central America Regional Operators 2.5 Middle East Regional Operators 2.6 North America Regional Operators 2.7 Western Europe Regional Operators
This research report involves complete picture of the market with the help of in-depth secondary and primary research. This research report studies several aspects of the market and analyze vital industry influencers. Extensive secondary research has been conducted using paid as well as open access data sources in order to gather information on the market and parent market. These key findings are then analyzed and validated with the help of in-house data models and primary discussions with key industry participants and experts across the value chain
Research Tools and Models
- Top-Down Approach and Bottom-Up Approach
- QFD Modeling for Market Size and Share Calculation
- Regression, Variable and Impact Analysis
- Penetration Modeling
- It comprises briefing about market dynamics and business opportunities and strategies.
- Finally, all the research findings are validated through interviews with in-house industry experts, freelance consultants and key opinion leaders etc.
It involves various mathematical tools, models, projection, and sampling techniques. It involves following steps:
- Identification of market variables and market size derivation
- Assessment of future prospects, opportunities and market penetration rates by analyzing product commercialization, regional trends etc.
- Evaluation historical market trends and derivation of present and future year-on-year growth trends