This report and the associated excel database provide information on cellular network infrastructure contracts awarded till date and forecasts for up to a five year period. Numerical results in the report are presented in a comprehensible graphical style with granularity levels varying from a global level to a specific operators and technologies in a country. Figures from the report can be used to track investment opportunities and market behavior besides sizing and segmenting the cellular networks market.
Table of Contents
0. Introduction and Methodology 1. Section 1: Global Contracts, Forecasts and Market Share 2. Section 2: Regional Contracts, Forecasts and Market Share 2.1 Africa 2.2 Asia Pacific 2.3 Eastern Europe 2.4 Latin and Central America 2.5 Middle East 2.6 North America 2.7 Western Europe 3. Section 3: List of Awarded, Trial and Planned Contracts 3.1 Alcatel-Lucent 3.2 Ericsson 3.3 Huawei 3.4 Motorola (NSN Asset) 3.5 Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) 3.6 ZTE
This research report involves complete picture of the market with the help of in-depth secondary and primary research. This research report studies several aspects of the market and analyze vital industry influencers. Extensive secondary research has been conducted using paid as well as open access data sources in order to gather information on the market and parent market. These key findings are then analyzed and validated with the help of in-house data models and primary discussions with key industry participants and experts across the value chain
Research Tools and Models
- Top-Down Approach and Bottom-Up Approach
- QFD Modeling for Market Size and Share Calculation
- Regression, Variable and Impact Analysis
- Penetration Modeling
- It comprises briefing about market dynamics and business opportunities and strategies.
- Finally, all the research findings are validated through interviews with in-house industry experts, freelance consultants and key opinion leaders etc.
It involves various mathematical tools, models, projection, and sampling techniques. It involves following steps:
- Identification of market variables and market size derivation
- Assessment of future prospects, opportunities and market penetration rates by analyzing product commercialization, regional trends etc.
- Evaluation historical market trends and derivation of present and future year-on-year growth trends