The analysts forecast the global automotive airbag system market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.77% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive airbag system for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the automotive airbag system sales volume and revenue. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, types, and applications. Geographically, the global automotive airbag system market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024. - North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.) - Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.) - Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.) - Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.) - South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.) On the basis of type, the global automotive airbag system market is segmented into: - Knee Airbag - Curtain Airbag - Side Airbag - Front Airbag Based on application, the automotive airbag system market is segmented into: - Passenger Cars - LCVs - HCVs The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global automotive airbag system market are: - Ashimori Industry Co., Ltd. - Autoliv Inc. - Denso Corporation - Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd. - Jinzhou Jinheng Automotive Safety System Co., Ltd. - Joyson Safety Systems (JSS) - Nihon Plast Co., Ltd. - Samsong Industries Co. Ltd. - Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. - ZF Friedrichshafen AG - request free sample to get a complete list of companies Objective of the study: - To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive airbag system market. - To classify and forecast global automotive airbag system market based on product type, application and region. - To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive airbag system market. - To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global automotive airbag system market. - To conduct pricing analysis for global automotive airbag system market. - To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global automotive airbag system market. The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are: - Manufacturers of automotive airbag system - Raw material suppliers - Market research and consulting firms - Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers - Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive airbag system The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive airbag system suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
1. Summary 2. List of Abbreviations 3. Scope of the Report 4. Market Research Methodology 5. Introduction 5.1 Overview 5.2 Value Chain 6. Market Landscape 6.1 Market Size and Forecast 7. Market Segmentation by Product 7.1 Global Automotive Airbag System Market by Product 2014-2024 7.2 Global Knee Airbag Market 7.3 Global Curtain Airbag Market 7.4 Global Side Airbag Market 7.5 Global Front Airbag Market 8. Market Segmentation by End-users 8.1 Global Automotive Airbag System Market by End-users 2014-2024 8.2 Global Automotive Airbag System Market by Passenger Cars Segment 8.3 Global Automotive Airbag System Market by LCVs Segment 8.4 Global Automotive Airbag System Market by HCVs Segment 9. Drivers & Challenges 9.1 Market Growth Drivers 9.2 Market Challenges 9.3 Market Trends 10. Automotive Airbag System Market in North America 10.1 Market Size and Forecast 10.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 10.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 11. Automotive Airbag System Market in Europe 11.1 Market Size and Forecast 11.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 11.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 12. Automotive Airbag System Market in Asia-Pacific 12.1 Market Size and Forecast 12.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 12.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 13. Automotive Airbag System Market in MEA 13.1 Market Size and Forecast 13.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 13.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 14. Automotive Airbag System Market in South America 14.1 Market Size and Forecast 14.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 14.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 15. Key Vendor Analysis 15.1 Ashimori Industry Co., Ltd. 15.2 Autoliv Inc. 15.3 Denso Corporation 15.4 Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd. 15.5 Jinzhou Jinheng Automotive Safety System Co., Ltd. 15.6 Joyson Safety Systems (JSS) 15.7 Nihon Plast Co., Ltd. 15.8 Samsong Industries Co. Ltd. 15.9 Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. 15.10 ZF Friedrichshafen AG ** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES DISCLAIMER ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
This research report involves complete picture of the market with the help of in-depth secondary and primary research. This research report studies several aspects of the market and analyze vital industry influencers. Extensive secondary research has been conducted using paid as well as open access data sources in order to gather information on the market and parent market. These key findings are then analyzed and validated with the help of in-house data models and primary discussions with key industry participants and experts across the value chain
Research Tools and Models
- Top-Down Approach and Bottom-Up Approach
- QFD Modeling for Market Size and Share Calculation
- Regression, Variable and Impact Analysis
- Penetration Modeling
- It comprises briefing about market dynamics and business opportunities and strategies.
- Finally, all the research findings are validated through interviews with in-house industry experts, freelance consultants and key opinion leaders etc.
It involves various mathematical tools, models, projection, and sampling techniques. It involves following steps:
- Identification of market variables and market size derivation
- Assessment of future prospects, opportunities and market penetration rates by analyzing product commercialization, regional trends etc.
- Evaluation historical market trends and derivation of present and future year-on-year growth trends